Money In Minutes application, managed by MIM Finance Company, a UK-originated lending platform with presence across three (3) continents, is one of our top 10 reputable loan apps in Nigeria. The platform is also reputed as Nigeria’s 1st Credit Membership that gives access to quick and affordable instant online loans to customers.
Money in Minutes Login: How To Register?
To login for a Money in Minute account, do the following:
- Create your account
- Choose your desired loan
- Get money in minutes in your bank account
If you are an existing customer of MIM, simply click here to login back to the Money in Minutes login page and access your account. You can apply for a loan or edit your profile.
In case you have any issue registering or login for a MIM account, check that you are entering the correct information where required and that no required (*) fields are left blank or filled improperly. If you still experience any difficulties, please contact their customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply For Money In Minutes Loan
To apply for an instant loan from Money in Minutes, simply download the app and choose loan amount which ranges between ₦5,000 to ₦5m. Interest Rates begin from 3% per month and repayment options are very flexible.
Basically there are two ways to apply for a loan from Money in Minutes: First is from the app’s website web.moneyinminutes.ng/r or download their mobile app to register and apply for a loan, quick and easy.
To apply, do the following:
- Step 1: Access your loan by completing your registration and creating your profile.
- Step 2: Meet your needs and goals with a loan disbursed into your account in minutes.
- Step 3: Control your financial wellbeing by repaying your loans on time or early to enjoy even more benefits.
How Can I Get my Loan Approved with Money in Minutes?
Being eligible and getting your loan approved with MIM (Money in Minutes) will depend on a number of factors.
- You must be between 19 and 55 years old.
- You should have a verifiable source of income from either full-employment or self-employment.
- You should live and/or work in states where we operate, as well as have a bank account in Nigeria.
Why was my MIM loan disapproved?
Upon your loan disapproval, MIM customer care agent would have communicated the reason for the rejection in the email received. There are several reasons why a loan application may be rejected and an account deactivated. This may include, but is not limited to, income and loan affordability, verification of information provided, general qualification for a loan by age and other factors, and much more.
Categories of Money In Minutes Online Loans
- Quick Loan: Gives access to quick loans up to ₦2,000,000 quick and easy!
- WageX Salary Advance: Gives access to extra funds until salaries are paid. Their salary advance product is designed to give you access up to 80% of your net monthly salary.
- Guarantor Loan: MIM Guarantor loan is designed to ensure credit is accessible to all. This is the platform’s most personable product as decisions are made based on trust and a strong relationships.
Is Money in Minutes licensed by the CBN?
MIM Finance Company Limited (“MIM”), owners of Money in Minutes loan, is a company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carrying on finance company business and also regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Is Money in Minutes (MIM) legit?
Yes. Money in Minutes is a legit and reputable loan app that gives access to credit when you need it within a few minutes. Just follow the loan application processes and you can get approved and disbursed cash in a few moments. To get a loan from MIM, you need to install the app, register on it by providing the necessary requirements then you apply for a loan. You can get loan between N5,000 to N5 million from MIM at an interst rate starting from 3%.
Money in Minutes (MMM) address and customer care numbers
Address: PC 31, Churchgate St, Victoria Island,
Telephone Number: +234 (0)1-229-8304
How much loan has Money in Minutes Disbursed to customers?
With over $10 Billion disbursed over the last two decades, Money In Minutes is in a position to help individuals and businesses to grow. According to the company: “Affordable and stress-free finance shouldn’t be for the privileged few but for ambitious and hardworking citizens that can demonstrate the ability to afford repayments.”
What Are The Features Of Money In Minutes (MIM)?
- MIM gives quick loans from ₦25,000 – ₦2m at interest rates between 4% to 30%
- The app grants quick access to affordable finance in minutes.
- Loan with MIM is vry flexible and easy.
- The platform is built on a positive credit profile with its range of products.
- MIM rewards that keep on giving with your account as premium membership
- MIM is focused on more than loans, it aims to enable sustainability and development across Africa.
- MIM tackles poverty by providing easily accessible and affordable finance.
- MIM gives access to quick and affordable finance to fuel your hustle or attend to urgent needs.
Money In Minutes Does More Than Loans
MIM is focused on more than loans. The platform want to enable sustainability and development across Africa. The organization help to tackle poverty by providing easily accessible and affordable finance. Sustainable energy is the future for Africa, they are also powering that. MIM provides Rent, Land, and Housing finance for sustainable community development.
How long does loan approval take?
Every loan application from MMM undergoes an assessment process and a decision is made accordingly. Upon successful review and due diligence done, disbursement is done within minutes of all checks done and completed successfully.
Why can’t I find your mobile app on the app or play store?
Money in Minutes (MIM) mobile app, according to the app owner, is currently undergoing necessary upgrades and therefore not presently accessible on the Play Store. However, you can request for loan from their web platform: https://moneyinminutes.ng/ round the clock to access their products and services. The app developer says they will make it public as soon as the app is back on Play Store.