One of the payment options that Discord accepts is PayPal. It’s simple to disconnect your two accounts if you don’t want to use PayPal to pay for Discord purchases like Nitro. We’ll demonstrate two methods for doing this for you.
Using the Discord app directly is one approach to delete the PayPal connection from Discord. The alternative approach is to stop PayPal’s website from automatically charging your Discord account. Both actions are identical.
You can later include PayPal as a payment option in Discord if you’d like.
How Discord’s PayPal connection should be removed
- Use the official PayPal website to halt automatic payments to Discord if you are unable to access it.
- Open PayPal on your computer in a web browser before choosing this option. Log in to your account on the website.
- Click “Settings” in the top right corner of PayPal after logging in (a gear icon).
- Select the “Payments” tab from the list of tabs at the top of the settings page.
- Select “Manage automatic payments” under the “Payments” tab.
- Click “Discord Inc.” on the left-hand sidebar.
- Select “Cancel” in the right pane next to “Active.”
- The message “Turn off faster checkout on Discord Inc.” will appear. Decide to “Disable faster checkout.”