In Instagram Reels, occasionally you would want to store your favorites to your gallery for subsequent enjoyment. However, have you ever wanted to save Instagram reels to your camera roll?
Most people are still unaware of Instagram’s feature that lets you save a reel with just one click.
This article will address your question regarding how to download your favorite reels from Instagram. Stay tuned and read the information below.
how to quickly save Instagram reels to camera roll
Actually, the only thing you can save to your camera roll is your personal Instagram reel. To achieve it, you should adhere to the instructions below.
- Open the Instagram app and sign in with your active account to get started.
- then look through your profile for the Reels you want to preserve.
- Go to the three dots button after opening the reels.
- Navigate to Save Video (instead of Save) in the options after that.
- Voila Your camera roll has automatically downloaded your Instagram Reel.
How to Download Instagram Reels to Camera Roll
Sometimes a person’s reel can be so fantastic that it makes you want to keep it to your gallery. Here’s how to quickly save other users’ reels.
- First, find the clips you want to save on Instagram.
- Second, open the reels and select Save by pressing the three-dot icon.
- Select Save.
- You may then click the Profile icon to access the stored video.
- Go to the “hamburger”-like icon” in the upper right corner of the screen after that.
- From the sidebar, choose Saved.
- All of the saved videos are kept here.
You should be aware that this process simply enables you to save the reels inside the program. It’s not saving or downloading.
How to Save Instagram Reel To your device
The best option is to save reels using internet services. No additional app needs to be downloaded to your smartphone and installed. You merely need to copy and paste the reels URL. then bang! The video is in your gallery.
Instadp.com is among the greatest Instagram online downloaders you can use. You only need to carry out the following procedures in order to save an Instagram video or reel:
- Go to Instagram again, look for the reels you want to download, and then click the three dots.
- To copy the URL, click the Copy link.
- Visit instadp.com, after that and go to the bottom of the page.
- Find Instagram Reels to download.
- Paste the copied URL into the URL Box after that.
- Enter your URL and hold on for a moment as the website processes it.
- Click Download after selecting the Continue option.