Now, instead of saying “Online,” it will say “Old Date” when you talk with someone.
When you respond to messages on WhatsApp, this is typically noticed when it appears online in chat.
You can prevent persons who are not in your contact list from seeing your last seen status by using the default settings.
To make all users’ online statuses private,
- On your mobile device, you must install one of the WhatsApp Offline Status apps.
- Then access settings and disable the app’s direct access to the online status.
Following these steps will allow you to chat while hiding your online status:
Steps to Take:
- Click on the three dots icon in the top right corner of WhatsApp after opening it.
- Go to settings now and select Account from the menu that appears.
- The ‘Last Seen‘ option can be found once you touch on the Privacy settings.
- After saving the modifications, modify it to nobody so that your status will never display as “Online.”
- However, this limits your ability to view the last seen of the other person as well.
Show off line while chatting on WhatsApp on an iPhone
The above listed typical methods are the only ways to make yourself offline on an iPhone.
However, by making a quick change to the WhatsApp settings, one can quickly appear offline. Here’s how:
Steps to Take:
- Open the WhatsApp settings first.
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Click Privacy.
- Tap Last Seen once more.
- Select Nobody and deactivate the Last Seen Timestamp option.
This is more akin to turning off Last seen while still allowing you to talk and converse. This, however, also aids in your escape while you simultaneously work on the application.
Note: By enabling the last seen Timestamps, you can also do the opposite.
How To Hide WhatsApp’s “Typing” Stamp:
What would you do if others could still see you typing even while your Last Seen and Active statuses are hidden? You may also hide typing on WhatsApp on an iPhone, something you may not be aware of.
There are basically two ways to do this, the first of which is as follows:
- Disconnect off the internet.
- Send the message messages.
- There is a clock icon there in place of ticks.
- Turn on your Internet connection after sending the message.
Your message will be delivered as soon as you turn it on, and no one will be able to see you “typing.”
Using WhatsApp, hide your online status on an iPhone ++
You can download WhatsApp ++ on your iPhone if you have one. To install WhatsApp ++, which will disguise your online status, all you need to do is jailbreak your iPhone.
To hide the “online” status on an iPhone, just follow these easy steps:
Steps to Take:
- To install WhatsApp ++ on your iPhone, jailbreak it.
- Now, download and install the WhatsApp ++ IPA app on your iOS device.
- To make any changes, tap the “writing status” (Typing) button now.
- Select Settings > Privacy. You may hide the typing stamp for WhatsApp on your iPhone by tapping on Writing Status.