You may occasionally ask how on earth you can download the Facebook video you just viewed. Most users would like to assume that it may not even be possible to store and save a local copy of a video if there was no simple option to do that in the Facebook app. The good news is that there is a method for doing it.
The process to download a video from Facebook is not straightforward because there isn’t a simple way to accomplish this within the app.
You need to take two crucial actions in order to save a copy of a Facebook video to your Android device. The first involves copying the URL for the video, and the second consists of the actual procedures for downloading the video. This article uses https://catch.tube/, a free Facebook video downloader, to access your video. If you found their website useful, be sure to give them a thumbs up.
Facebook video download instructions for your device devices
Step: 1. Copy the video’s URL
The first thing you should do is get the video link. Here’s how you do that:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Locate the video you want to download or save.
- Then, in the upper right, select More settings (three-dot icon).
- Choose Copy Link.
Step:2. Save the video to your phone.
You can start downloading the video after copying the URL to your clipboard. To do it, just follow these steps:
- Open a web browser.
- Please visit https://catch.tube.
- You’re going to download the marked video using their free service.
- In the blank space next to the red “Catch video” button, type the link or URL. Make
- Find the red “Show Media List” button by scrolling down and tapping it.
- The video version you want to download should be chosen.
- Watch out for the video to download onto the device.
- When the download is complete, the download indicator at the status bar should indicate as much. Tap it.
- Slide the downloaded video into play mode. To see the saved video, check the gallery or camera roll on your phone. 🥰🥰
Hi, You can also download a Facebook video downloader software from the Google Play Store in addition to those choices. You could easily download Facebook videos using these programs. Open the third-party software you downloaded to save the video to your phone, paste the link into the text box, and then select the Download video or download button option. Additionally, they might give you the choice to store videos in HD or high quality. Simply go the downloads folder on your phone to see those selected save videos.
Find this helpful please comment below.