You are prepared to begin utilizing YouTube for your own organization now that you are aware of how significant a channel video is. I’m here to walk you through the process.
You may start uploading your own videos and expanding your audience right away by reading this article, which will teach you all you need to know about setting up a YouTube channel.
Creating a YouTube channel: Steps
- Log in to your Google account (Gmail), or create one if you don’t already have one.
- Making use of your Google account, start a new YouTube channel.
- Go to the Customize Channel page by navigating.
- To make your channel more discoverable, provide Basic Info.
- Add brand-related content to your channel.
- Make your more complex layout options your own.
- Add videos and improve their searchability.
How to create a YouTube Channel
Businesses can expand more effectively by setting up a properly run YouTube channel with regular content, but doing it right is as crucial.
1. Here are the detailed instructions.
Log into your Google account first.
You’ll need a Google account in order to watch, share, create, and comment on YouTube content. Visit youtube.com and select “Sign At” from the menu in the top right. You will then be directed to a Google sign-in page.
- You’ll be asked to log in if you have a Google account.
- Make careful to choose the Google account you wish to be linked to the YouTube channel if you have several Google accounts.
- If you don’t already have one, click “Create Account” and adhere to the instructions to register.
2. Utilize your Google account to create a new YouTube channel.
It’s time to establish a channel once your Google account is set up and you are logged in. The user icon for you is in the top right. Click it. This is a representation of both your Google and YouTube accounts (as YouTube is owned by Google). When a drop-down menu appears, select “Settings” from it.
You will then be sent to your account overview. Under “Your channel,” click “Create a new channel.”
To get started, a Brand Account must be made. It doesn’t have to be the same name you used to set up your Google account; however, we do advise that it should match the brand the YouTube Channel will represent.
You might be prompted to confirm the account after entering the Brand Account name via voice call or text message. If that occurs, enter the code you are given after selecting your option.
You will be directed to the dashboard for your channel after completing Brand Account verification. It’s time to begin customizing it now.
3. Access the page for Customize Channel.
We’ll start by going through the essential information regarding your channel. “Customize channel” may be found on your channel dashboard.